His Majesty Chocolate Cake
30 g cocoa
40 g flour
120 g sugar
Pinch of salt
Blended cranberries with sugar
MULATE NUTS organic chocolate spread
8 steps to the best biscuit of the year:
– Separate egg yolks and egg whites.
– Mix yolk with sugar, best way using blender.
– Pour cocoa and mix again.
– Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff.
– Half of egg whites pour to yolk / sugar / cocoa mix and stir gently.
– Pour flour, stir again.
– Add the remaining egg whites, stir gently.
– Pour the dough into a 24 cm baking dish.
– Bake at 180 degrees in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
… And another 7 to the royal cake:
– Heat whole 250 ml jar of MULATE NUTS chocolate spread and half of TAHINI on a low heat until it melts, add 10 tablespoons of milk.
– Cut chilled biscuit in half, make two cake layers. (With this recipe it will be very easy to cut the biscuit)
– Put half a tablespoon of blended cranberries in half a glass of water, stir and spread on biscuit layers.
– Put a thin layer of crushed cranberries on the bottom layer and distribute evenly.
– Put chocolate spread mix.
– Put the top biscuit layer, press it and even the edges.
– Pour the rest of the chocolate mix on top, distribute evenly and allow to drip on the sides. If necessary, adjust the sides after 10 minutes using a knife.
– Decorate with cranberries, herbs, pearl sugar.
Created and manufactured by MULATĖ
Product of Lithuania (EU)
All contents © MULATĖ, 2014-2015